Monday, January 4, 2010

Look at me! I'm blogging! - Day 1 of 35 days to 35

Okay....so this is the first thing to check off my list! I guess I should explain. Charlene got this wonderful idea from a friend of hers to do a countdown our milestone birthday by doing things that you have always wanted to do but never done. So for the past few days I have been trying to come up with 35 things that are 1) actually do-able, 2) things that I really have wanted to do but never done, and 3) out of my comfort zone and somewhat challenging. So this is thing one! I have thought for a long time about starting a blog but I wasn't sure I had anything interesting enough to say to warrant a blog...that someone other than my mom would be interested in reading! But if figured this adventure of the next 35 days was a good opportunity, plus it could be the first thing off of my list.
So, for the next few weeks you can follow my adventures. Some of the things are silly, some are pretty major but all of them should prove to be interesting/funny/scary/freakin' nuts. I plan to take pix and possibly video to chronicle this ride so stay tuned for those as well. I would tell you what is on my list but then that would give you no reason to keep reading every day. ;-)
So stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Great idea...I have read all of your entries thus far and its pretty interesting and humorous. I hope you continue after your 35th day.

    ~AquariusSoul~
    http://aquariussoul.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete